Friday, April 20, 2012

OKIKA-BLOUSE BY SWEET SUE


SOLD!

Handmade Hawaiian themed blouse in mint green, gray  and wine red by Finnish seamstress Sweet Sue.



I've hardly ever worn this (as in only once, and no photos of that occasion) - it was just too... flowery for me. Don't get me wrong, I love Hawaiian prints! But for some reason I still didn't get around to wear it. Mainly since it's always been a bit on the smaller side for me; I have rather broad shoulders and my ribs wear in the way of being able to easily tie this in the waist. A pity, itäs an otherwise nice retro fit on it!

The material is cotton or a cotton blend, not sure. It has a firm vintage-y feel to it, but is still rather light, like seersucker or with a feel of linen. The buttons are vintage.

Size : ordered as M, but that would be a rather small medium. Comparable to an Eur 36

Measurements, taken flat:
Lenght - 46cm
Shoulder to shoulder - 41,5cm
Bust - 44cm
Waist - 39cm

Price : 15 euros
Post & Packaging (1st class)
Finland: 2,90
Europe: 3,80eur
Everywhere else: 7,30 eur

2 comments:

milingmai said...

i want it! i write you an e-mail about further payment details. thanks!

Sweet 15 invitations said...

I love the style and the color.