Wednesday, September 8, 2010

WHAT KATIE DID MAITRESSE BULLET BRA

GIRDLETTE AND BRA SOLD!

Black What Katie Did Maitresse bullet bra size 36C, unused, and black WKD Maitresse gridlette in sz.14, moderately used. To be bouthg together or separately.

Also in this case I plan to buy a new, similar set in the right size as these are a tiny bit too big for me.

Find info and sizing about the bra here.

For info and sizing about the girdlette, click here.


Shipping + packing for the items sold separately will be approx. €4 inside Europe and €5 elsewhere.
If bought together the price will be around 5 and 6 euros. I will of course specify the price before payment is made then when I know where to send them :)

I will sell the bra for €20.

I will sell the girdle for €17SOLD
.

Bought together, 35 euros.

5 comments:

Hattara said...

Hep, eli tämä sukkanauhavyö myös minulle! :)

The black black girdle and the peach waist cincher are lovely! I would like to buy them both. Let's just hope they're my size.... :P

Hattara said...

Niin, edellyttäen tietysti, ettet ole niitä jo jollekulle muulle ehtinyt myymään... :) hattara@iki.fi

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

EI ole vielä mennyt ja nouto käy hyvin, laitan sulle mailia :)

Unknown said...

Have you sold the bra?!? IF not, I'll take it!!

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Helena : I'm sorry for my delayed answer and for not changing the post directly; it was sold already!