Thursday, January 27, 2011

ROSEBUD SKIRT

SOLD!!!!



This bone white skirt is big and puffy, although not a full circle skirt. It has pleats a bit wodn from the the waist for a beautiful hemline and a slightly slimmer look upwards. It is a tiny little bit too big for me in the waist, but I've chinced it in with a belt; the skirt has two belt loops in front. Zipper and button loop fastening in the side.

The brand is Jackpot. The quality is good (retail price was around 80 euros).

Size : 32. The sizing is generous, as I am normally a EUR 36 or 38.
(I think it is perhaps meant to be worn lower on the hip, but I keep it high waisted, thus the small size.)

Measurements; taken flat, please compare with a garment of your own:
Lengt: 63cm
Waist: 36cm
Hip: 13cm below the waist; 47, the lower hip is is free.


Material : 100% heavy cotton. No stretch.

The skirt has only been used about 4-5 times; I will wash it now for the first time before selling it.

Shipping and packing costs will be approx. 5€ within Europe and 7€ everywhere else.

Price : 18 euros

1 comment:

Boo Boo Kitty said...

Hi,

I would be interested in this skirt.

I live in the uk.

Do you accpet payment with paypal?

My paypal email is

boobookittycouture@hotmail.co.uk

thanks!