Friday, December 4, 2009

BOWED BOOTIES

SOLD!
I'm selling away the booties I revamped last winter! Their soft texture can't really take the salted soggy streets of climate change warmed Helsinki I'm afraid, and keeping them just in case this winter has a slight percentage of being a dry one seems like a pity since they'd most likely remain unworn. (This is of course coming from a person who has a closet and hall filled with shoes shoes shoes who nowadays has to be over-rational, so my fellow Finnish girls: of course you can give these a shot! ) The shoes can take up to a few degrees C below zero, but avoid wearing them when raining. I have sprayed them with protection spray last year.

Size : 37 on the bigger side, length from heel to toe is ~24 cm
Heel : 7,5 cm
Material : suede imitation, man made


The booties are actually quite comfy even though the heel is thin. They are only used a couple of times, the edge of the heels shows some sign of usage from walking around but are otherwise in a real nice condition. The bows are sewn on to small safety pins that are well hidden and won't fall off. I'm wearing them in this picture if you want to see how they look on the foot.

Price : € 18 or highest bid.
Raise your bid with min.1 €. I'll keep this open until Sunday Dec 13th.

Shipping & Packing
To Finland : € 9,10 (Maxi-kirjeen ei voi lähettää kuin ykkösluokana suomen sisällä! Höh. Joten terveetuloa myös noutamaan :)
Europe: € 10, 43 / 8,90 for first or second class
Elsewhere : € 10,55 / 15,52 for first or second class

3 comments:

Angel said...

If this is still open I can pay 25 Euros inc shipping if that's ok.

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

To Israel I suppose? That should be ok.

trix miami said...

realy amazing shoes!!!!