Tuesday, August 25, 2009

THE YELLOW DREAM

SOLD!
This one-of-a-kind dress always made me think of Carrie in Sex and the City...
I love it, but I don't feel it's really me anymore.



Label : Reko Design
Size : one size

Measurements (taken FLAT)
Length: 73 cm
Bust : 31 cm, stretches to at least 45cm
Waist : 30 - 49cm
Hip : free

Material : 100 % Cotton, handwash

Price : 30€
If you bid raise your bid by min. 2€/bid

This is a hand sewn dress out of vintage fabric by Reko Design London. There's no exact same dress like this one out there and I I've always got tons of reaction when I've worn it! It shows some signs of usage but is still in good condition.

10 comments:

The Girl Brushed Red said...

This dress is absolutely gorgeous! and perfect for the upcoming Aussie summer :)

I'll keep the 30€ bid for now, at least until the competition heats up.

the freelancer's fashionblog said...

You got it!

the freelancer's fashionblog said...

...and can you mail me your contact details :)

This dress should pass the below 500g line so shipping + packing costs to Australia are €4,90 + €1,50 = 6,40€

The Girl Brushed Red said...

YAY! I'm emailing you now.
Please don't pay any attention to my email address, it's quite old...

cody said...

gorgeous dress.

xx cody

codyjune.blogspot.com

The Girl Brushed Red said...

I finally received the dress =]
it's beautiful.
I haven't had the chance to try it on just yet but I'm sure it'll fit.
Thanks so much again
:]

the freelancer's fashionblog said...

Oh my, economy mail overseas really seems to take a long time! Longer than they mention I mean. But anyway, glad you finally got it :)

Elie's Papel said...

I love yellow!!! no matter where you go you are possibly the only one wearing it...

sacramento said...

I love it so much, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

sultanaosk said...

Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful collection......Nice post Dude keep it up.

I have appreciate with getting lot of good and reliable and legislative information with your post......
sexy clothes