Thursday, August 4, 2011

CIRCLE SKIRT IN BIG GINHAM

SOLD!

(ahum, it is not ironed)

You may remember this skirt from a few years back; a Gina Tricot red and white skirt that I coloured into something of a 'steelish' grey blue and raspberry. It is pretty hard to capture to colours on photo, but they are kind of matte and gives a vintage feel. The seams are white. It is a circle skirt made out of four pieces.

The skirt fastens with a zipper and three white buttons in the side or back (depends on how you want it).

I am only selling this skirt due to a sudden urge to lighten my wardrobe; I love this one!
But as I have not worn it in quite some time it has to go.
Oh, the cruelness of the world.

Material : 100% Cotton, no stretch. Can be machine washed.
Size : 36

Measurements; actual:
Waist : 71 cm
Hip: any
Lenght: 70cm


The waisband is 7cm high.

Condition : worn, but over all good

Price : 13 euros

Shipping+packing is about 5€ withing Europe and about 7€ anywhere else!

3 comments:

Alaura Hernandez said...

I'll take it! How do I go about purchasing if I'm from the US? (sorry...I'm an online shopping idiot haha)

Alaura Hernandez said...

Nevermind, paypal of course!!! by the way, my email is alaurahernandez@aol.com.

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Alright, it' will be yours! I'll email you, the exact sum will be 20,20€ :)